Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Another Light Fixture-Failure


After months and months of trying to cohort my friend into helping me hang my vintage light fixture, the heavens finally aligned and I got some assistance. 
We managed to install the light successfully...

 
but I don't like it.
 
I had a sneaking suspicion that the "butterscotch" glass may turn orange with a light bulb, and sure enough, its orange like a pumpkin.  The pictures don't do it justice, but its warmth is the opposit of everything I want in a house.

 
 
 
Back to the drawing board, I guess.  PS- this re-wired vintage light fixture will be craigslisted very soon....once I think of another lighting option. 

 
 And I want a new table.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I'm late as usual but did you try maybe changing to a different type of lightbulb. Perhaps a daylight one or go crazy and try a colored one?

Pin It button on image hover