Thursday, February 7, 2013

...So Far

Way back in October, I shared some living room goals, and I just wanted to check in and assess what has been done, what needs to be done, and what can wait.

Here is my original list:


COMPLETE:

KIND OF COMPLETE:
NOT COMPLETE AT ALL:

  • Shop for a rug?  Nope.  I'm living just fine without a rug for now.  And so is my wallet.
  • Re-tile the entry.  Nope, not a priority.  I'm fairly confident in my tiling abilities after tiling the utility closet, but I don't feel the need to do this soon.  It blends in with the walls.  Its fine.
  • Stain stairs to match the floor.  YES.  I still want to get this done.  Just not sure when. 
Not quite done, but moving along.  Currently, my dining room is stealing all of my energy, what with repainting a table twice, and eventually installing my flower light.  But like they say when you're marathon running, just keep moving.  

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover