Monday, February 11, 2013

Gallery Wall

Ever since I got the wild hair to paint the kitchen table pink I've been trying to figure out what I want from my dining room.   No, I don't want to eat there{it will more than likely be a place to sew or stack the mail}, but I want it to be pretty.   Something is not just right in that space, and I think it has to do with my gallery wall.
Currently, my gallery wall is a smattering of things that are "Brandi" and things that Brandi likes.  I plan to keep it that way. 
Here's a glimpse:




There is a yellow clock is set to 11:11 so that I can always make a wish.
My first half marathon and marathon race numbers are framed, cause woah, those are big accomplishments.
I have a thing for embroidery art, so a pretty sampler is hung.
Some co-workers made my 25th birthday special, so a "Happy Birthday Brandi" from that day is also framed.
The angel wings ornament is just pretty, and reminds me of when I decided to blog about the holidays for a month.
The small painting is by me.  I really liked the original by peagreen shop, but couldn't afford it, so I painted my own on a rainy Saturday in 2010.  


All of that being said, I think I just want more things up, and I would like to extend the gallery to the wall with my wreaths. 
Here are a few gallery walls which inspire me...
{ps - click on my pinterest to the right to keep up with me}



{ via the Perfect Palette on Pinterest }



{ via Discophile on Pinterest }

{ via LA LA LOVELY }


{ Caitlin Wilson Designs via Pinterest }
 
{photo by Burlington Media & Blogs/Tamar Schechner via Houzz }


{ Katie Rodgers of Paper Fashion's home via Glitter Guide }


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover