Monday, February 4, 2013

Blue Vs. Blue

This weekend, while a lot of people were worried about the superbowl{truth be told, I've worked my second job on superbowl night for the past eight years and only cared a little bit when the Saints won}, I was worrying about another thing.


Which blue to paint my table.



I had picked out the left leg based on a blue in my inspiration artwork seen here, but once I painted one leg, I was unsure.  I liked the flatness, but I wasn't sure if it was too bright.

I went to Home Depot AGAIN and bought a tester in another, more true navy, and painted it on the right leg. 

I'm still undecided, though something is telling me to side with the truer navy. 

I'm much happier living with my half-painted table than I was living with my pink table.

Opinions?


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover