Friday, December 14, 2012

A Brandi Sized Holiday - Day 14 - Making a List

As much as Christmastime is about being nice, spreading joy and love, and various religious occasions, to overlook gifts would just be silly.

This year I'm asking Santa Claus for a few things.

{ earrings from A Merry Mishap }




{50 mm f/1.8 lens via Amazon }

{this print from Rifle Paper Company }

{i phone case via Case822...and an iphone}
{call me lame if you want to, but I still want a vintage Theta pin surrounded by opals{the one on the right}.  I'm just putting this out there in case someone ever happens to have one they want to sell.  Photo from unknown source & has been saved on my computer for years. }

{Iron & Wine print via Nate Duval }


What are you asking Santa for this year?
Jewelry? Art?  More old jewelry?


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover