Monday, November 5, 2012

Not Quite A Christmas Violation

Ya'll.
I know its not yet Thanksgiving, and the other day my Maddie May Mazda said it was 84 degrees outside at lunchtime, but it is November, and the holiday season is upon us!

Election Day(which is a holiday for State & maybe Federal employees) is tomorrow, and then Veterans Day the week after, and before you know it, it will be Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and we'll be well into 2013.  

Assuming the world doesn't blow up on my favorite 10-year-old's birthday.



Anywho,  I just wanted to share the fact that starting the day after Thanksgiving, I will begin a little bloggy series called, A Brandi Sized Holiday, where I will share my steps towards having a vintage/modern/handmade holiday home revolving around a tiffany blue/mint/white/silver color scheme, which will likely have little splashes of hot pink to keep it from looking too cold. 

I hope you'll join me in a few weeks!
And I personally can't wait to see all the other holiday things this year too.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover