Friday, November 2, 2012

I've Got My Sassy Pants On

I have a slight hiccup in my flooring installation.
My contractor had something come up, suddenly, and had to go out of town on Wednesday, and thus I will be rockin' the concrete slab{ha ha get it...rockin'?} til Monday.
And since I don't have any more cool photos of my house being a mess with the refigerator in the dining room, I thought I would share two new pieces of clothing I purchase.

If you know me, you'll know that I have a love of thrifting.  Most of my home decor has been purchased at Goodwill, an estate sale or a garage sale, with a couple of random Target items for good measure. 
Knowing this, you won't be suprised to hear that I have tops and pants and skirts and dresses all from Goodwill, and as of late, this has been the only place I've purchased clothing.
Then I stepped into the Mall of Louisiana last Friday with a coupon for a free panty at Victorias Secret, and made the mistake of taking a stroll into the Gap.


I saw this large-print houndstooth sweater on a mannequin, and politely asked the worker if he would help me undress the lady-without-a-smile since it was the last one left.
The worker obliged and we made jokes about her being dissheveled a la late night drinking at Bogies.

The sweater, when I purchased it was on sale for $30.



Then I walked my little self to the back of the store to check out the clearance merchandise, and found these pink pants.

The tag says, "crop pants", but they fit me like real pants...you know...being five foot nothing.


The pants were on sale for $20.

{note: These pants are some kind of polyester blend, and were a little big on me, especially after the second time I wore them.  I didn't wash them in between either.  Don't call me dirty; you know you do the same thing.}

I haven't spent this much money on an outfit in who-knows-how-long.

It actually made me feel kind of out-of-control...but I was in love.
And you know how being in love with sassy pink pants makes you feel...?


{ pinterest }




1 comment:

Fallon said...

Too cute! Love the sweater. Adorbs!

Pin It button on image hover