Friday, November 30, 2012

I Accidentally Reformated My Memory Card & Stayed at a Hotel

Oops.
So now I have to retake photos for A Brandi Sized Holiday. 
Boo. 

So, since I have no holiday goodness for you today, I thought I would share some photos from The Saint Hotel.

Its in the old Audubon Building on Canal Street in New Orleans, right next to the Ritz-Carlton.

My bed was comfy, and the room felt very cozy while still being cool and modern.

There were some weird blue lights in the hall, which made me feel a little more like I was at a rave{had I known what that's like...?}, than going to bed after Courtney's wedding.

All in all though, I would stay there again.

Enough of my blabbering and revisiting posts from May Twenty Fifth...here's the hotel!








No comments:

Pin It button on image hover