Friday, November 23, 2012

A Brandi Sized Holiday




Yesterday was Thanksgiving{and I ran a 5k turkey trot with the only reason being that I wanted a long-sleeved cotton t-shirt} and now I can officially decorate for Christmas without giving myself a Christmas Violation.

I've been ridiculously excited about this Christmas ever since October.

Now, I know I shouldn't rush life as it passes all too quickly, but once I heard that new flooring was in my future, and my living room was painted a cool gray, I started planning a very different holiday decorating theme.

In years past, I've had a green tree with black & white ornaments & a green tree with hot pink and white ornaments, but having darker wood floors and lighter gray walls, I finally found the courage to get a white tree and decorate my home with silver/white and mint/tiffany blue accents.


I haven't found too much using this color scheme, so I'll mostly be winging it with the help of pinterest and etsy, and I'll be sharing my journey from "regular condo" to "holiday condo" with all my readers in a series of 12-ish posts.
I only have 1080 square feet of living space{and only about 500 is downstairs}, but I have a ton of ideas.

I'm so excited you will be joining me!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover