- I ordered my flooring last Monday.
- My tile guy went and picked it up from the warehouse last Friday.
- Saturday, I ran my Oktoberfest 3 Mile race in 28:07...WOO!!
- The temperature in Baton Rouge dropped ye-about 25 degrees.
- I got to sleep late Monday morning because my contractor picked up the flooring from the floor guy at 8:30 am.
- Apparently laminate & temperature fluctuations don't get along, because the contractor said that if he wanted to do a good job, he would need the floor to settle before putting it down.
- Contractor ripped out my old flooring, and I'm rockin' a concrete slab for the next few days.
- That explains this current state of my living room:
A little piece of my heart really likes the solid surface flooring, and a little piece of my heart also wants to paint the floor, like...now before they install the laminate.
But a big piece of me has running & couponing to do after work today and candy to hand out after work tomorrow, and really, why do I need to paint my slab anyway?
Thursday though, should be new floor day!
And November First.
Oh Mr. November...in case you didn't know it, I just wanted to tell you this in a very loud voice.
"I LOVE YOU & I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THURSDAY!"