Friday, October 5, 2012

I Need Some Mums


  • 3:08 pm
  • I'm wearing my Thanksgiving Shirt since its less than 100 degrees outside...and by "Thanksgiving Shirt", I mean vintage 1982 shirt with applique plaid leaves.
  • This sounds terrible, but its really quite cute.
  • And festive.
  • My front door wants to be festive too.
  • I need some mums to flank my front door, but the ones at Home Depot were not fluffy and were housed in solo-cup looking pots.
  • Men like Home Depot; Women like Lowes.
  • At least thats what I've been told.
  • Looking foreward to thrifting and crafting and being lazy tomorrow.
  • And Starbucks iced coffee.
  • Everyone is on the pumpkin spice latte kick, but I'm still into iced coffee.
  • Its also a helluva lot cheaper.
  • Enjoy your weekend, dears!
  • You only live once; create joy!
  • 3:30 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover