Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Thing's First


If you happened to read my post yesterday, and by read, I mean look at the picture, you will notice that I have quite a few things I want to get accomplished concerning my little living room.

Since there was water damage after Hurrican Isaac, I will be getting new laminate flooring, but while I wait for the insurance company to make some decisions, I've begun to narrow down my choices.

Currently, I have a piney-type laminate.

Don't the bears look excited about that? 


Its not terrible, but its not my first choice, and now that I can choose any flooring that I want{well...within reason...no carrera marble in this condo}, I decided to go with a much darker laminate.  

Right now, its between these two:



I've brought home a sample of the Maple and it looks good, but something tells me that I'll like the oak better.  Too bad no stores here in the Capitol City have a sample, so I had to order one.  After I receive it, I will make my decision, and then I can move along with my living room update. 

2 comments:

Fallon said...

From the pictures, I like the oak.

Brandi said...

I think I will too...but I'm waiting for my sample to come in before I make a decision.

Pin It button on image hover