Monday, July 16, 2012

Mitzy Mitsubishi Meets Her Younger Sister : Part Three

Mitzy Mitsubishi Meets Her Younger Sister:
Part Three

My car hunt continued when the the Kia Forte left me wanting more.  Since the car I thought I wanted didn't click with me, I gave myself permission to look at all my options.  Don't they say that?  "On the way to what you wanted, something better comes along?"
I'll tell you who says that.
Me, after driving that silly Kia.

I made the decision that if I were going to purchase a vehicle, I would get a brand new vehicle to utilize a better interest rate and a full warranty.  That being said, my price range was on the lower end.  After all, I don't need to drive around the whole soccer team, and even though I want to haul a desk home from Goodwill sometimes, I can't really justify having a huge vehicle.  Nor do I want to pay for gas for a Tahoe.

I then test drove a Nissan Sentra(my mom has an Altima), a Mazda 3, a Chevrolet Cruze, and a Hyundai Elantra, with my only requirements being that it must be black and must have a sunroof.


 
Tomorrow, Mitzy's sister will be revealed!
The suspense!  The suspense!
Its like Maury up in here.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover