Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Wallets, Happy Plates, Happy Girls

Happy Wallets, Happy Plates, Happy Girls

Every day leading up to June 13, I bugged my friends about dressing up like a cow to get a free Chick-Fil-A meal.
Free Chicken!
I've heard that they are an anti-gay company{not cool} but I didn't hear about that until after my cow-costume escapades, so I didn't have to feel bad about getting my wonderfully- scruptious free meal. 


In order to get said free meal, I enlisted my two friends.

Holly happened to have two matching dresses, one in black and one in white, so we each wore one with opposite colored splotches taped to it.  Holly had white sunglasses, and I had a black flowerdy headband in my hair.
Our other friend wore all black and had white splotches and met us there.


We ordered our food
{free food}.
Happy Wallets.



Then people watched as we ate...



Happy plates.


And happy girls.



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover