Friday, July 13, 2012

Difficult Weeks and Chick-Fil-A-Day

Difficult Weeks & Chick-Fil-A Day

  • 3:33
  • lady, you were gorgeous, in your weakness;
  • wet flowers on the ground.
  • Do you ever have one of those weeks, where you're kind of a bitch to everyone?
  • Stack one of those weeks on top of one of those weeks where I say, "my uterus hurts" four times a day, and that, my friends is a recipe for disaster{and unnecessary crying}.
  • Sorry friends, coworkers, neighbors and bears, I hope you excuse my temporary lack of control over any and all emotions.
  • On the positive, I'm remembering how to run again, and I may have had my best two mile run ever.
  • 18:27!
  • Spearmint Snowball Reward.
  • Also, free Chick-Fil-A today.
  • I've wanted to do this for a few years, heck, even Katie Bower did it, and this year I've finally talked someone into dressing up with me.
  • maybe
  • At least I have someone to sit with me while I eat a chicken sandwich dressed as a cow.
  • Thats what friends are for.
  • 3:58

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover