Thursday, May 17, 2012

One Year

One Year


So, while I was out being MIA from my Brandi Sized Blog, I was actually being kind of productive in the real world.

My ex-neighbors, Holly(I like to call her Hollz) & Josh are getting ready to celebrate  their one year anniversary in June and they asked me if I would take some photos to help remember the occasion.

I happily obliged, and I spent a pretty Saturday morning with them at the botanical gardens while they did cute-married-people things like have a picnic, hold up a banner, and share laughs and smiles.  I even brought along some sweet lovey-dovey books to use as props{I have a few more sets in the vintage books section my Etsy Shop}.

I must have snapped three hundred photos, picked the best hundred(and two) to edit, and gave them to Holly this week. 

I had a blast shooting my friends on this happy occasion, and followed it with brunch at Mason's Grill for bottomless mimosas and eggs benedict.

This girl loves some champagne and eggs.

And that Holly girl...she loves Josh.









I am absolutely smitten with their pictures.
I had such a good time being behind the camera and then attempting to learn photoshop for post-processing.
I hope I get the opportunity to do something like this again.

Oh, and which pictures are your favorite?
Can you guess mine?

5 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

So sweet and such lovely photos! Congrats to the happy couple!
(p.s. I love her dress!)

Brandi said...

Thanks Debbie, I will pass along the compliment :)

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Brandi! These are great! I really love the one with the sunlight bursting through while they kiss.

Brandi said...

Thanks Caroline!

I like that one a lot too. :)

Pin It button on image hover