Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Upcoming Projects

Upcoming Projects

Yesterday I showed you a some of my spruced up patio, and while I think I've made leaps and bounds since its initial state, I realize that there is still much work left to be done. 
For instance, I never noticed how GROSS my my patio threshold is.  We need to do something about that, STAT. 
I blame, mostly, my Spoiled Rotten Cocker Spaniels.

I think the next photo says it all, but I need to get rid of the green stuff(is this algae or mold or slime?), replace the alyssum which was pretty a few weeks ago but is now pretty scraggly, and spray paint the planter so that it matches the other dark planters.
Yes, some of my planters are baskets.
From Goodwill.
Ninety Nine Cents. 


Oh, then there's the space directly next to my door, which I strategically did not include yesterday.


I need to tidy up(put up the broom, trowel, brick, and dogbrush?), recycle all these random plastic bottles and plant containers(like my jingle?) and finish making a fountain out of that container.  I've got the rocks(and 3 tons of extra ones in that bag...okay, 1/2 a cubic foot, but its heavy!), and a container, but I purchased two pumps from Lowes and they both made an awful gurlging noise. 
Not what I was going for, so I'm going to search Amazon for another brand.
Yes, Home Depot had the same brand.

And then I need to repot the fern my grandma gave me, and NOT kill my plant babies(nasturtium & zinnia seedlings).

Whew, that seems like a lot.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover