Monday, April 2, 2012

Running in the Rain

Running in the Rain

There was once a time in my life when I would cancel a run just because it was raining, and because I live in southeast Louisiana, that was more often than I liked.


Then, one day, I ran in a drizzle, and realized it was okay.



I'm a sweaty kind of girl, so really, being all wet from sweat and being all wet from rain are not that different.



My favorite rainy-run location is around the LSU Lakes...


and even if rainy days aren't the most popular running days, I have never been the only runner out there to enjoy it.


Its just gorgeous.


1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This reminds me of a recent blog post of mine about rain...it's so good to see other people embrace rain :) I love it!

Pin It button on image hover