Friday, April 13, 2012

My Style

My Style
 
{ pinterest }

I know everyone is seriously interested in what I wear,{sarcasm} but this month's Inspiration Workshop at Gussy Sews is "my style", and I don't need a better excuse to post photos of clothing I like.

Its kinda funny.  Just the other day, I was talking to a friend of mine, and I said that I wished Courtney would let me wear a really big bow as a bridesmaid.  Like, huge...a' la those newborn photos with a big ole flower on top of the baby's head.
My friend then told me, "you don't want a really big bow. Don't you want to look timeless?  These pictures will be around forever."
I thought, "Well, Courtney's getting married in 2012.  I'm fine with looking like its 2012...and if I like it, I'm okay with it."

Now, I'm sure Courtney won't let me wear a really big bow on top my head{but hopefully I can have some kind of messy side bun thing}, but thinking about that made me realize that I'm really okay with trends.

I'm loving this neon trend thats here now.
I'm loving coral.
I'm loving that I can have messy hair with little effort.
I like mint on other people(and navy on me).
I like comfortable.
I like un-binding things.
I like girly clothing.
If you like these things too, please come follow my pinboard, Pretty Things to Wear.

{ pinterest }

{ Forever 21 }

{ A Merry Mishap Shop }

{ Forever 21 }
{ Looking for Life, Love & Laughter }

{ A Merry Mishap Shop }
{ pinterest }
{ pinterest }
{ pinterest }
If you really are interested in what I've worn, you can look here, here, here, or here.

Linking up with
{ Inspiration Thursday }

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover