Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PSA to all the Runners

PSA to all the Runners


Just a friendly public service announcement to anyone running in the street
{because I run in the street sometimes when no sidewalks are available on not-so-busy streets}:

PEDESTRIANS RUN AGAINST THE TRAFFIC

As a runner who follows this rule, I'm not moving if you're on the wrong side of the road.
And if I do move, I'm moving more towards the correct side of the road.

And I will run full speed into you with all 60 inches and 125 pounds of my being, and probably tell you that "you're on the wrong side of the road, sorry" if you decide to ignore that rule.

That is all.


PS - My little giveaway is open until 3 PM, Central Time today.
 I will announce the winner at 3:30 PM.  Want some coffee?  Go tell me about Easter Candy!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover