Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9th

{ DREAMHOUSE }

  • 2:38 pm
  • It is a rainy day in the EBR.
  • Sushi for lunch.
  • Accidentally haven't eaten meat for the past two Fridays of Lent.
  • need to run 10 miles Sunday.
  • I would rather be in bed than at work right now.
  • Yawn.
  • Will be going to a subdivision-wide garage sale tomorrow morning.
  • Will be going to the St. Patrick's Day parade next Saturday and I'm super excited!
  • Yawn again.
  • Bought some more chevron fabric to make a pillow to match my non-lame garden flag.
  • Can't wait to get my craft on tomorrow.
  • One day weekends don't always feel like enough.
  • Back to the drawing board for my career move.
  • Keep on wishing me luck!
  • Still in love with my life.
  • Not so much with March 9th.
  • 2:43 pm.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover