Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy March!

Happy March!
{ decor 8 }

  • 3:29 pm
  • Happy March, everyone!
  • I think I'm over my February funk!
  • Still a little worried about grad school and career change and money and grad school and studying...but generally feeling better about it.
  • Am I nerdy because I want to study vocabulary and practice junior high math this weekend?
  • Don't answer that.
  • I'm also pretty excited about making a new garden fag flag.
  • Oopsie, predictive text.
  • Dog sitting this weekend too!
  • And estate sailing.
  • Maybe planting some petunias.
  • Maybe watching a movie or something.
  • Running a short six mile Sunday run.
  • Twil be fantastic!
  • Also, swooning over the above sofa.
  • Cheers my loves, it is March!
  • Fresh month, fresh start, fresh market.
  • Don't stop believin'.
  • 3:55 pm


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover