Friday, February 10, 2012

Give it Away

Give it Away
{ Rose in Pewter }

In the words of mister Anthony Kiedis,
"Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it Away, now".
Thats what my girl, Lindsay over at Shrimp Salad Circus is doing...but with a Jo Totes Camera Bag, not whatever the Red Hot Chili Peppers are talking about.
As part of my new year's resolutions, I vowed to take my Canon Rebel with me more places and take more photos with it. 
I'm getting better...but I'm not perfect yet.
I still feel like everyone is looking at me and wondering what the hell I'm doing.
I think any one of these bags would be sufficient to make me feel normal(a purse feels more normal than my camera bag, at this point).

{ Rose in Marigold }

{ Betsy in Mustard }

So, if any of my lovely readers want a chance to win too, mosey on over to the Shrimp Salad Circus Giveaway.  Hurry!  It ends on the Monday, February 13th, 2012.  You know, the day before national-chocolate-heart-and-red-lingerie-day.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover