Friday, February 24, 2012

Doors


  • 9:32 pm
  • late night blog post because I didn't get my usual friday afternoon post in because I was hanging out with my favorite 10 year old.
  • ...who has a race tomorrow! 
  • Wish her luck & strength!
  • wish me some too.
  • Deciding to change your life is scary.
  • Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl, frozen in the headlights
  • Ever since I picked up that damn study book from the library, I've felt like I can't breath...like I'm going to throw up...and no, unlike the rest of blogland, I am not pregnant.
  • but I want a certain little girl someday with blue eyes and messy hair, and because I am professing it to the world, I'll probably end up with a dark haired, dark eyed little boy also known as noise covered in dirt.
  • happy bottom
  • Instead of rushing towards the skyline...I wish that I could just be brave
  • There are a number of ways to go about change.
  • I want to choose the best option for when I leave...because I definitely don't want to be in Louisiana forever.
  • I'm fairly sure I spell "definitely" wrong every time I type it.
  • But now I can use the word "abscond" correctly in a sentence.
  • I must become a lion hearted girl...ready for a fight
  • I guess thats the first step.
  • And you can only have one first step.
  • And I feel like having a pity party.
  • Complete with $8.00 mexican food, a Paul Rudd movie, and Cadbury Mini Eggs from CVS.
  • Drugstore doors open automatically, then close when you leave. 
  • You're never stuck between those doors. 
  • I feel like I'm finally looking at my future and deciding how to get it...and make it what I want...but somehow I'm unsure of how to get from point A to point B. 
  • Peering into a closet not knowing what to pick out.  What coats to wear.  What you want to show the world.  
  • One thing's for sure...
  • No one's going to do it for me.
  • And I can't wait forever.
  • If its important to you, you find a way; if its not, you find an excuse.
  • This is a gift...it comes with a price...who is the lamb & who is the knife...Midas is king & he holds me so tight & turns me to gold in the sunlight.
  • The blessed sunlight.
  • Sparkling water.
  • Our shame to feel, our pride to show, glad, angry, but indifferent, no.
  • 10:07 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover