Friday, February 17, 2012

The Colors Red & Blue



  • 3:32 pm
  • I'm wearing my coral chevron shirt and I had a hamburger with a fried egg on it for lunch.
  • Actually, the egg was once over easy, so it was runny and delicious.
  • I'm thinking of taking the GRE.
  • I don't know.
  • I've been told that I'm a walking contradiction.
  • A few times.
  • one night to be confused.
  • I have a gingerbread house in the trunk of my car, which expires in June 2012.
  • February 2012 is almost over.
  • I'm a fan of St. Patrick's Day, which I think is in March.
  • You can catch all the ingredients for a soup at the parade.
  • we had a promise made.
  • headache.
  • Excited to clean tomorrow.
  • {that sounded lame}.
  • I also wouldn't mind baking.
  • And reading.
  • And apparently studying for the GRE.
  • weather is supposed to be raining.
  • 100 % chance.
  • mind is a razor blade.
  • 3:39 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover