Monday, January 30, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

My Best Friend's Wedding

My BFF is getting married in June and this past Saturday myself and another bridesmaid got fitted for our dresses.
They have been engaged for quite a while, and its all starting to feel real.


I am very excited for her & her fiance to start their life together.
And I'm excited for them to move to the EBR, even if its only a year or two.
I'm excited to grill things at their house.
 I'm excited to lay around watching tv at least a few times(Half Ton Teen, anyone?).
I'm excited to have little Courtney/Toms running around in the next few years(and maybe be an Aunt Brandi?).
And I'm excited that four years after we graduated college we have still managed to see each other almost once a month and go on a trip once a year.
I have the best friend a girl could ask for.

{And to think, I *might* have cried when she got engaged because I *might* have thought I was going to lose my best friend...silly I know.}
I really think she already knew that, because if not, this is pretty awkward.

Happy Engagement, my friends!
{ps - all photos taken by me.}

3 comments:

courtney marie said...

Awwwww...I just read this and I might have teared up whilst doing so. I love you and I'm glad you're my best friend!

And I can't wait until we (hopefully) get to lay on the sofa and watch bad TV together!

Katie said...

Great photos! Love the second to last one.

Brandi said...

Courtney: Yay BFF!
Katie: Thanks! I'm learning my Canon Rebel and Courtney and Tom were nice enough to let me photograph them!

Pin It button on image hover