Friday, January 27, 2012


  • 1:46 pm
  • I forgot to eat my vegetables last night(minus avocado), and had a piece of Whole Foods king cake instead.
  • Never had King Cake?
  • You need to.
  • I made up for it by having a piece of cauliflower today(which is like Broccoli's albino cousin).
  • And some lettuce.
  • Lettuce be friends.
  • Friends don't let friend's buy sofas with itchy fabric.
  • Good rule of thumb: don't buy a sofa if it gives you a rash.
  • Not so good rule of thumb: don't buy a sofa if they don't make underwear out of the fabric you're considering.
  • Last time I checked, Victoria's Secret didn't have a sexy-valentines-day-special on tweed panties. 
  • Speaking of sexy, anything sung by The XX is sexy.
  • Never listened to The XX?
  • You need to.
  • Wish the best for you
  • Wish the best for me
  • Wished for infinity
  • 1:56 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover