Friday, December 2, 2011

Reindeer Run

pinterest

  • 3:54 pm
  • Leaving work at 4:30pm on the dot because I've got a 5k at 7:30 pm on the dot.
  • dot dot dot.
  • ha.
  • Reindeer Run.
  • Third year in a row.
  • Free beer!
  • Free long sleeved cotton t shirt!
  • This was the first race I ever did in 2009.
  • A few of my friends were supposed to run it with me, but it was sleeting and ended up snowing(in Baton Rouge!), and I was the only one to participate. 
  • And I am damn proud of myself.
  • DAMN Proud!
  • I should drink another bottle of water.
  • But I feel like drinking a glass of champagne. 
  • In love with this song Stars by the XX.
  • I wouldn't mind an attractive shirtless elf to come decorate the rest of my house for me too.
  • Going to get that water.

1 comment:

Meg said...

We had a Jingle Bell run last night and I was so bummed not joining in. We were all driving to a movie (Arthur's Christmas, fabulous movie) and we saw tons of people running with santa hats, dressed as presents, reindeers! I yelled out what they were doing. It looked like a lot of fun, maybe next year!

Way to go being a part of that!

Megan

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover