Monday, December 26, 2011

My Holiday Home

My Holiday Home
My holiday home has been internet-less and camera-less...thus the bad blogging.
Not to mention its the holiday season & not much gets done anyways.
I'm currently at CC's coffee blogging away while drinking a cafe au lait wearing my I-have-a-big-ass pants with wonky air-dried hair since I ran in the rain this morning and then took a shower.
That was a run on sentence...but I hope you get a good mental image thanks to my bad grammar.
Anyways, today you'll get a peek into my holiday home.
Maybe tomorrow you'll get a post about gift wrap.
Then maybe Wednesday you'll get a post about something random again.
And now, without further adieu, my Christmas decor, brought to you by my fancy schmancy Canon T2i...which, btw, I love.
Owl ornament from House 129
  

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover