Friday, December 9, 2011

Glitter Face, Glitter Butt

Glitter Face, Glitter Butt

  • 2:57 pm
  • I like this photo.
  • It is blurry, but I look small.
  • I like looking small.
  • I like that I am small.
  • Before I lost weight, I really wanted to be that little girl, and while I'm not that little(this girl has hips & a caboose & with this yellow bra, I'm kinda boobalicious), I am happy with my size.
  • Four(4) is a good number.
  • Gray is my favorite color.
  • Coke is my favorite soft drink.
  • Blue powerade is my favorite powerade.
  • Sequins are my favorite clothing adornment...with a ruffle and an emrboidered area close behind.
  • Glitter is not always the best clothing adornment.
  • I may have participated in the more special TSA search because the metal detector went off before my flight to Boston...to which the TSA officer said..."do you have anything in your back pocket?"...to which I said, "I don't have a back pocket,"(I was wearing my I-have-a-big-ass yoga pants)"but there's glitter on my underwear."
  • My supervisor told me this morning that I have glitter all over my face from helping decorate the office Christmas tree.
  • My supervisor asked me three hours later if I even tried to get it off.
  • No...the answer is no.
  • Glitter makes me happy.
  • Katy Perry too.
  • 3:07 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover