Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Operation Mayflower

Operation Mayflower

No, I'm not talking about Columbus Day.
I'm talking about Turkey Day
aka Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving lunch at my work, actually.
I saw this pin
pinterest
And this is my version of it:
Step one:  Buy El Fudge Cookies(pick Oatmeal because you want to be adventurous), eat one before assembly time and tape it up with painters tape because thats all you have.
Step two: Gather all your ingredients on a table.
Step Three: Turn cookie over.  Open Reese's, think it smells like processed candy heaven, think about not wanting diabetes from eating too much sugar and don't eat the whole bag.  Then put them together.
  Step Four: Dab a little bit of orange processed cake frosting to make a "buckle" for the pilgrim hat and call it a Thanksgivingtime hit(with a Christmastime background).
True story.
Thats all there is to it.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover