Friday, October 7, 2011

Nebraska, Nebraska, I Love You!

via


  • 2:16 pm
  • Funky breath and a headache.
  • Headache the size of NEBRASKA.
  • I've been saying that for years.
  • Lady Gaga.
  • "Something...something about my cool Nebraska guy..."
  • Not moving to Omaha even though the Counting Crows wrote a song about it.
  • corn fields
  • corn mazes.
  • I always wanted to go, just not in the dark.
  • What if a real murderer got in there, and instead of pretend cutting you up with a chain saw, he for-real cut you up with a chainsaw?
  • What if I have lyphoma because that random cyst on my neck might be back?
  • I'm pretty sure I don't.
  • But what if?
  • Who's supposed to take care of me?
  • Beauregard?
  • Spaniel's can't be doctors.
  • My grandma's spaniel caught a blue jay and got bird blood and feathers and bones all over her house...
  • "Something...something about the chase"
  • Spaniel = murderer, not doctor.
  • Spaniel should not work at the corn maze.
  • Spaniels do not have jobs(except to wake me up in the middle of the night).
  • Spaniels don't earn money.
  • According to a blog I read, people in New York call one dollar bills "singles". 
  • Ugh. 
  • Headache.
  • "Something about...Baby, You and I"
  • 2:31 pm

1 comment:

Elwood Photography said...

Thanks for stealing my photo!

Elwood Photography
Matt Elwood

Pin It button on image hover