Friday, October 28, 2011

Fatty-Mac-Fatterson is Not a Slut.


pinterest

  • 2:41 pm
  • Fried entree & fried side for lunch and a coke.
  • Who feels like a fatty-mac-fatterson?
  • C'mon...I know I have some cousins and aunts out there somewhere.
  • Maybe some brothers and sisters?
  • Yep, I knew I had some...I knew I wasn't the only one out there to make bad decisions concerning food and drink today.
  • Its Halloween Weekend!
  • I'm quite positive more bad decisions will be made this weekend(not me! I 'm staying in.) by all the sexy candy corns and sexy witches and sexy nurses and sexy turnips out there.
  • They will think that the guy dressed up like a traffic cone is the sexiest traffic cone they've ever seen, and after two or three monster-mash-margaritas they'll want to see a little more of him.
  • Halloween is national "dress like a slut" day and I'm not really a fan of that.
  • If I want to dress like a slut, I'll do it in the privacy of my own home.
  • Beau & Sasha don't judge me.
  • Sasha bear understands, shes a floozy.
  • Not by choice, she's an ex-puppy mill mama dog.
  • Now she's a pretty girl with a bad brother and a comfortable home and an ewok haircut.
  • My, my how our homes can change.
  • Who knows, one day I might have a home with a giant fountain in the front and chickens in the yard.
  • Or flamingos.
  • Happy Halloween Weekend!
  • 2:52 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover