Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Enchanted Makeovers

Enchanted Makeovers


Last Saturday, after spending the morning thrifting and creating a near sorority wreath for my etsy shop, I checked my e-mail to find a request from Terry Grahl of Enchanted Makeovers.  If you've never heard of her organization, in a nutshell, it helps beautify women's shelters around the world so that those living there will not feel like they are at a shelter, but rather a safe place in a time of chaos.
Photo from Enchanted Makeovers
Her organization is looking for etsy sellers to donate their wares to the project, and I agreed to donate a yarn wreath in the style shown below with specific letters(rather than ZTA) with a special meaning to her organization.
I look foreward to helping such a good organization.  If anyone would like to help, please contact contact Terry.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover