Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thusday

Thursday
Leslie Michele

Hello Dears,

Its been a few days since I've blogged and honestly, my life has been pretty mundane.
Except that parking ticket I got yesterday.  My meter expired, literally, two minutes before I got to my car & I was handed a ticket by an not very nice lady-cop on a segway.
I proceeded to go put money in other unexpired meters so that people wouldn't get ticketed(yay! good karma) and also put some money into people's meters who already had a parking ticket so that maybe they would say,"Hey!  This meter still has time and I got a ticket!  I'm going to contest it!"(hmm...maybe not the best karma there). 
So, besides that excitement, I just wanted to say that I like Death Cab For Cutie, and I like this song and my lovely mother got to shoot one of their shows(shes a photographer & journalist too!) in the NOLA a while back.  Stupid me decided not to go, and I really wish I would have.
Frightened Rabbit opened for them, and even though they remind me of Flogging Molly simply because of that accent, I do rather like them...even if I have to listen to something three times to be able to understand the words, and even then, I might mess them up.    
So, if you want to read her review of the show, please follow the link to the online music magazine Glide. 
You can find it here.
  

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover