Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lil Wayne's Birthday

Lil Wayne's Birthday

This morning I was driving to work, listening to the Max 94.1 Fifteen Minute Quicky Mix as I may have been known to do a few times in my life, and I noticed that every song in the lineup featured Lil Wayne.
Perhaps you did not know that I'm gangster-fresh?
Well, not really.
I'm just a girl from Louisiana who listened to both rap music and country music too loudly with my windows rolled down & my sunroof open in high school.
Mitzy was gangster too, but she's since calmed down.
I graduated high school in 2003.
I still happen to like rap music from 2003.
"Country Grammar" holds a place in my heart and I even got to visit the land of Nelly back in May. 
After the quicky mix was over, I was enlightened by Ms. Latangela Sherman that today is Lil Wayne's birthday.
Pretty exciting!
Now, I generally like his music, and I think he likes gold jewelry, so in honor of his birthday, I thought I would highlight some possible accessory choices from In Pink.  I recently won a giveaway over at The Good Girl Gone Blog and I'm not quite sure what I want to use my $40.00 gift card on.
Here are some top contenders:



Turquoise Woven Necklace & Earring Set
 

Gold Chain with Large Green Stones Necklace

Multi-Colored Stones & Chain Necklace & Earrings Set

Gold Tone Rope Necklace & Earring Set

Turquoise & Gold Chain Necklace & Earrings Set

Green Stone Stretch Ring

White Stone Stretch Ring

Coral Stretch Ring


In Pink also has tons of sterling silver, dangley earrings and  rhinestone-y sparkling things(if you're into that).  However, I really don't like sparkley jewelry(glittery things & sequined clothing are a completly different story), and I mostly wear my opal studs every day. 
Side note: I do NOT want a diamond wedding ring...if future husband proposes with a diamond, I'll have to tell him no, because clearly, he doesn't know me at all.
That being said, I guess I can't roll with Lil Wayne after all.   
 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover