Friday, September 2, 2011

Fighting the Flu & Bracing for Rain

pinterest

  • 2:47 pm
  • They say this weekend is going to be a wet one. 
  • Apparently there is a tropical storm that will be causing a ruckus in Louisiana.
  • No big labor day plans getting rained out for me.
  • Just some crafting and cleaning.
  • Going to Boston in October!
  • The City! The City! I'm going to the real city!
  • After that, I'll be moving to New York City for three months.
  • Just Kidding.
  • Mostly.
  • The world is my oyster.
  • Everything is looking up.
  • I took a sick day yesterday because my throat hurt & I was achy.
  • Thanks alot, germs.
  • I drank lots of yellow gatorade & had french fries for lunch & slept & slept & slept.
  • Homeopathic medicine is the bomb.
  • Sloppy ponytails & colorful bracelets, cuddly spaniels and new contacts are fine too.
  • Things are looking up.
  • One.Hund.Red. percent sure of that.
  • 3:04 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover