Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reindeer Antlers

Reindeer Antlers

We've got yet another interruption of the tropical vacation report to talk about something completly off topic.
I rather liked my outfit today, but if I don't blog about it the day of wear, then I don't blog about it at all.
I feel lame saying, "well...I wore this three weeks ago...".
So, my outfit today included:
  • Three year old Payless Shoes which are lovingly refered to as my "Peppermint Shoes" at the office. 
  • Slightly too-small skirt from Target circa  2010.
  • White button up ruffle shirt from Target circa 2010...maybe during the same shopping trip.
  • Yellow cardigan from Target circa 2009...maybe my favorite cardigan ever!  Wow, that sounds pretty lame to have a "favorite cardigan ever".  Oh, and this fuschia belt from Goodwill. 
  • Vintage estate sale pin which is lovingly refered to as my "Reindeer Antlers" at the office.

Now, doesn't everyone feel better knowing that I got dressed for work today?  I guess I couldn't show up to work in a swim cover up and a bathing suit like I did to Whole Foods last night.
Sometimes I think that I have the most charmed life.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover