Monday, August 15, 2011

Back from the SXM, Part Two

Back from the SXM, Part Two


After having lunch, the three of us drove to the Gourmet Marche to get some groceries. 

Pepp-ar, madame?
When I say groceries, not only do I mean grilling veggies and chicken but, I am also including the ingredients to make a batch of Rice Krispie Treats.
Oh, those Krispies.
I think I ate 2/3 of the batch over five days. 
  I also took it upon myself to purchase some random beers(not good ones, either), coconut chips(as a souvenir) and bananas. 
I look really happy, but this beer tasted like cough syrup.  Yuck.
When we were done with the Gourmet Marche, we drove home, and I was greeted with a charming condominium and a sofa to rest my weary head upon. 

There was a private pool, complete with our own naked lady & fountain. 
Courtney and her friend Sylvia had named her earlier in the Summer, but Court couldn't rememeber what the name was so we re-named her Cassandra.
Did anyone read Summer Sisters, by Judy Blume?
The mermaid reminded me of the part where Caitlin and Victoria make mermaid sand sculptures. 
Floozy Cassandra.

  The condo was on the second floor and overlooked the lagoon where we could see boats throughout the day.


People in the boats did not feel the need to wave back to us.
So, Courtney made tacos for dinner since we were too tired to grill that night, and I had tacos and Krispies for dinner. 
And relaxation was all that we did the rest of the night. 



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover