Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunshine


Sunshine


via

Today, it is raining in the EBR, but I didn't find out until 10:30 am when a customer walked in
with an umbrella...
its lovely not having a window.
One day I will.
Either way, Gussy Sews has this cute little program going on called Inspiration Thursdays, where she gives a prompt and we(the bloggers) run with it.
Well, I sort of forgot to e-mail her to sign up first, so I hope she doesn't mind my blog crashing.
(I'm e-mailing in just a minute, promise!)
Anyways, her prompt was the word "sunshine".
What do I think of when I hear the word "sunshine"?
I think of Springtime
(not Summer...Summer is too damn hot here).

via
I think of picnics where you drink water with lemon out of wine glasses on a blanket.

via
I think of sitting on the steps of my ugly state building looking at the river while drinking a fountain diet coke at lunchtime last year.


I think of Spring Break Parts 1-4, which then makes me think of Andre Champagne, Courtney Marie and beginnings of endings of relationships.


I think of sweating(cause thats what sunshine inevitably makes me do, especially in Progresso, Mexico) and nautical clothing, and tanlines.


 I think of my $50.00 phone bill, and the ocean and vacations.
Its kind of a dreary day here, and I'm not in the best of moods, but focusing on something nice has made me feel a little better.  
Maybe I should do this everytime I'm a little unhappy.
Thanks Gussy, I'm linking up!

Inspiration Workshop



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love your Inspiration!
Stopping by from Gussy Sews!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Shelly xo

Pin It button on image hover