Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scenes From A Guest Bear Visit

Scenes From A Guest Bear Visit

A friend of mine's family took a little eight day vacation to Mexico last week, and I was the lucky girl to watch their English Pointer, Herbie.  He has been known not to eat when his family is out of town but that was no problem at Casa de Brandi.  I was a little worried about his tail knocking things over, but only one picture frame was a victim(and it wasn't even hurt!).  Sasha Bear kept her floozy past in the past(she is fixed, but she still likes boys) and there was an issue with who slept where, but overall, they all got along, and I would be happy to watch Herbie(whom I started calling "Herbacious") again.  Besides, he reminds me of Sherry's white ceramic dog, may he rest in peace.  

 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover