Friday, July 8, 2011

"Promise Me That You'll Be Standing Up Straight..."

"Promise Me
That You'll Be Standing Up Straight 
Chasing Rivers and Shadows and Time"


Green Wedding Shoes

  • 2:33 pm
  • First "Friday Thoughts" in a while.
  • I'm wearing the dress I wore to Holly's Bridal Shower, that I originally bought to tailgate in circa 2008.
  • I'm also wearing gold sandals(not flip flops...they're metallic).
  • I'm not trying to, but I'm supporting my deal Alma Mater.
  • I really really really dislike things that are purple and gold...like Christmas Trees and dinnerware and various other things people buy because it looks like "LSU" stuff.
  • My bedroom is lavender and I have that nifty yellow nightstand, and I really hope no one thinks its for that reason.
  • I'll have a lavender bedroom until A.) I paint my bedroom gray like the rest of my house or B.) I share my bedroom with a boy.
  • Gray is my favorite color.
  • I'm 15 years late on being smitten with the Counting Crows.
  • 15 years is longer than 10 years.
  • My oh my, thats a long time.
  • My oh my, my 10 year high school reunion is in two years.
  • "Time flies!"
  • Especially when you're having fun.
  • Ain't that the truth!
  • 2:39 pm
PS - less than a month until i'm in the SXM.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover