Friday, July 15, 2011

Non-Weekend

Non-Weekend

French By Design
  • 4:07 pm
  • One of the longest days at work, ever.
  • Frustrated and annoyed.
  • Had a good Turkey and Brie Wrap for lunch though.
  • The guy at Roly Poly knows me.
  • I need to go buy energy gels for my ten mile run.
  • I don't know if I'm going to go on Saturday morning or Sunday morning.
  • Frustrated with that.
  • Have to work my second job both nights.
  • I'm a little excited about it...it can be fun!
  • Not excited about getting home late then having to get up early to run.
  • I feel exhausted already and I haven't even done anything.
  • Thinking I might run tomrrow.
  • Still not sure.
  • My Bears will miss me.
  • Its one of those weeks where you just don't feel like there's enough time with those you want to be with.
  • Bah.
  • July is half way over and August cannot get here soon enough.
  • I cannot wait til my vacation.
  • Good friends and pretty beaches and some whiskey and chicken.
  • Hurry up August.
  • Or Hurry up NEXT Saturday.
  • 4:18pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover