Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 7-7-11

Happy 7-7-11
Happy 7-7-11!
You know...that kinda sounds like Happy 7-11...
Like...Happy Gas Station?
Oh, who am I kidding.
We don't even have 7-11's down here.
You're in Circle K/Shell Station country in the EBR.
Its okay, I don't feel like I'm missing out on a Slurpee.
That just sounds gross.
Onamatopeia at its worst.
But remember Slush Puppies?
Yum....at least in 3rd grade Yum.
So, my blogpost was interrupted by curiosity and apparently, according to Wikipedia, a slurpee is an icee!
Well...that just burst my bubble.
Anyways, the whole point of this rambling post is to share some photographs I took on the Fourth of July around Arsenal Park in Baton Rouge.
Mind you, I drive by this park at least twice a day, and have worked very near it for three years, and this was the first time I had ever really explored it. 
Maybe I should've posted these rather than my snowball as a "Happy Fourth of July!" message, but honestly, the snowball tasted better. 
So, without further adieu, Arsenal Park!












No comments:

Pin It button on image hover