Monday, July 18, 2011

Canvas Collection

Canvas Collection

Design Sponge
Oh happy day!
My collection of brown and canvas colored accessories has just grown bigger!
You see,
I already own this Coldwater Creek bag(via Goodwill!) and have owned three or four similar ones over the years, such as the Target one seen in this photograph circa 2006.

image via ebay
Wow, thats a throwback.

as well as these shoes, via Payless, circa 2007(which are one of my favorites.  I just need to get the heel fixed).  Jeez, I sound like I haven't gone shopping in four years. 


image via kostiletto
And now I'm the proud owner of these new flats from Target.

Originally $19.99, but they just went on sale, at my store for $13.98...or was it $13.48...oh who knows?
Do you see a trend?
Do you think I want this luggage too?
Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?
image via styleceo


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover