Friday, June 3, 2011

Smitten Kitten


Smitten Kitten




  • 1:23 pm
  • Three day work weeks go by pretty quickly.
  • One day was a holiday.
  • The other day was a doctor's appointment day.
  • My doctor looks like Justin Timberlake.
  • Not cute-put-together-2011-Justin Timberlake.
  • 1999-white-boy-with-a-fro-Justin Timberlake.
  • Which is still way better than creepy-old-guy-Justin Timeberlake.
  • The danger of flooding is pretty much past, so we need to put the records back next week.
  • Need to get two new tires next Monday.
  • I told you Mitz, "Its all or nothing".
  • They'll look great with her newly working keyless entry.
  • Need to go to the dentist next Wednesday.
  • Haven't been for more years that I would like to admit publically.
  • The joys of dental insurance.
  • Not expecting a great report.
  • Expecting no fun at all.
  • It's Courtney's birf-day next Thursday.
  • She doesn't have a lisp.
  • Its also one of her last days in the country before her Summer of a Brilliant Tan.
  • So I need to go to the NOLA.
  • Notice the directions.
  • I need directions because I'm going with her to a bridal store.
  • Because she's a smitten kitten.
  • I'm way happy for my best friend(and also her fiance)!
  • And apparently I get to U-turn on Terpsichore Street too.
  • We are lucky.
  • 1:42 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover