Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Thoughts on Saturday

Friday Thoughts on Saturday

Via

  • 2:09 pm
  • Saturday
  • I've been a Friday Thoughts slacker for the last two weeks...this is me making up for it.
  • Its about 200 degrees outside and I'm sweating thinking about my 13 mile run in the am...the early am.
  • I've run a bunch of errands in the past 24 hours.
  • Care to know where I went?
  • Nike Outlet Store, Banana Republic Outlet Store(I might be considering myself a Banana girl now...), Estate Sale, McDonalds(I only had an egg mcmuffin with only egg and mcmuffin!  Thats pretty not bad), World Market, Pier 1, Dick's Sporting Goods, Academy, Goodwill and Whole Foods. 
  • There are no garden flags in the EBR that are not lame.
  • World Market should make garden flags...I think I would like those.
  • Whole Foods is RE-DONK-YOU-LOESS on a Saturday morning.
  • Did you catch that geography reference?
  • Loess?
  • No?
  • Dr. Colten?
  • You there?
  • No?
  • Fine, moving on. 
  • I have a small headache and am feeling unmotivated right now.
  • I believe I'll go take some advil and drink some water and put up my laundry and take pictures of things to blog about.
  • I will not blog about Beau again in the near future. 
  • He thinks he's famous and is getting uppity.
  • Uppity like that chicken in Gone With The Wind...but he's not the only Spaniel in this house...so he best calm down.
  • Okay, on with my day.
  • 2:19 pm
  • Thoughts?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover