Friday, May 20, 2011

Car Sick Dogs & New Car Envy


Car Sick Dogs & New Car Envy



  • 2:04 pm
  • Quiet Friday.
  • Went to Missouri...twasn't too exciting...sorry if you're from Missouri.
  • I sent out postcards on my last day there.
  • I also just sent out a postcard today, from my work.
  • Quiznos for lunch, and now I have onion breath.
  • My favorite gum, Dentyne Ice Vanilla Mint is pretty hard to find. 
  • I still haven't unpacked from my trip.
  • My thoughts are all over the place this afternoon.
  • Gotta paint my upstairs tomorrow.
  • Should give my dogs a bath.
  • Beau gets carsick.
  • I have new car envy...thanks to driving my mom's Altima for 7 hours on Tuesday...then my coworker's wife getting a new Mazda 3 on Thursday.
  • I'm not ready to give up Mitzy...she'll tell me when she's ready to go.
  • I will cry.
  • Her successor will have to have a sunroof. 
  • Required.
  • I don't like many new cars.  I would rather keep my car than have 90% of the new cars I see.
  • I like a little BMW, a little Acura, a little SAAB, an Infinity and a Sentra.
  • Only one of those is in my budget.
  • Anyone have a Nissan Sentra?
  • Mitzy wants a good little sister.
  • I will cry.
  • 2:13 pm

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover