Friday, April 15, 2011

One Thing That Bothers Me and A Few That Don't

One Thing That Bothers Me and A Few That Don't


Photo from April 2011 Anthropologie Catalogue

  • 1:21 pm
  • I have swoopy bangs today,
  • Swoopy bangs, a blue dress, sandals with lots of rock and gem type things on them and a yellow bolero jacket-type thing.
  • I forgot to wear a ring...thats two days this week. :(
  • I'm in love with the color coral.
  • I'm not in love with people who can only mumble when they talk and can't use correct grammar at least some of the time.
  • I might be a victim of mumbling, but usually it would only occur when I'm drunk or sleeping or in a pissy mood.
  • I had a diet coke at lunch and have to pee AGAIN.
  • I'm fairly sure I'm going to be one of those older people with bladder control problems...so I best wear all the cute panties I can now...because I won't be able to forever.
  • Speaking of...I have a $10 Victorias Secret gift card for spending $13.00 in March.
  • Maybe I'll put it towards a piece of fancy lingerie for my friend's honeymoon.
  • Its her darling doggy's "birthday"...3 years ago today, they brought him home from the pound!
  • I love a rescue pet just as much as I love fancy lingerie.
  • Love Love Love.
  • Fun Fun Fun, Till Your Daddy Takes the T-Bird Away.
  • 1:37 pm
Thoughts?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover