Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friday Thoughts on Thursday

Friday Thoughts on Thursday


via


  • 3:12 pm
  • Could this possibly alter the universe to have Friday thoughts on Thursday?
  • Maybe change the way my life turns out?
  • Who knows?
  • Friday Quiznos lunch on Thursday might affect my run, but I hope not much since I did so great on Tuesday.
  • Thats a lot of talk about days of the week.
  • Three day weekend!!!
  • Visiting my family and going to a new Goodwill tomorrow.
  • I Would rather be at the beach, or on a boat somewhere...but hey, I'm going to the Vacation Capitol of the World.
  • NOT.
  • The Dow Donation is kinda headachey.
  • Pause. 
  • Back.
  • Lost my train of thought.
  • Its time to work, not time to dance.
  • Leaving in T-minus one hour!
  • Helloooooo Weekend!
  • 3:36 pm
Thoughts?



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover